Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping [Continental USA Only]. All The Time. On all orders.
From the inventors of LCD 3D Printing, the Photocentric LC Opus delivers fast, highly accurate prints suitable for a huge variety of industries and applications. With its rugged construction, the LC Opus has been designed to provide reliable and repeatable performance. Equally at home in a dental laboratory or engineering workshop, its intuitive and simple operation makes it perfect for beginners and experienced users alike.
• Rugged aluminum construction with solvent resistant paint.
• 4k Monochrome 14″ screen(3840 x 2160px with a pixel density of 314.7 PPI)
• Very flat, high tolerance glass.
• Platform print arm constructed from single billet of aerospace grade aluminum.
• Tough annealed red plastic hood is resistant to cracking from chemical exposure.
• Precision engineered components including THK linear rails from Japan.
• Trinamic motor drivers deliver extremely quiet and robust performance.
• Ultra-quiet PWM fans provide efficient cooling for high powered LEDs.
• Vibration damping rubber feet on base.
Build volume: 310 x 174 x 220mm (12.2 x 6.9 x 7.9″).
Molding Technology/Resin Type: LCD screen 14″ monochrome 4k
Light output wavelength: 405nm
Print layer thickness: 25, 50 and 100μm. Layer thickness of >100μm is dependent upon resin properties.
Print Speed: 18mm per hour.
Cure Speed: 2-6 sec/layer at 50μm.
Light Output intensity - LCD screen: 5mW/cm²
Resolution: XY resolution of 81μm provides scanned data accuracy of ≥95% at <100μm and ≥70% at <50 μm
Software: Equipped with our free intuitive Photocentric STUDIO (software license)
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB 3.0 for fast file transfer
Weight: 38kg (83.8 lbs)
*Photocentric’s patented peel release technology - ‘Vat-Lift’
- Calibrated in the factory enabling quick set-up and installation on site.
- Large capacitive touch 7-inch screen.
- Integrated Photocentric control system for optimum performance and in-field updates.
- New vat with self-cleaning software option.
- Easy clean platform and chassis featuring robust double-sealed vat construction with practical carry handles.
- Screen cartridge with a tight tolerance facilitating easy replacement and easy servicing.
- Interchangeable platform options without recalibration - easier to handle, wash, homing simplified.
- Fast-capable of printing 22 flat dental arches in 45 mins at 100μm.
- A modified screen eliminates UV degradation ensuring a long screen life.
*Free One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Shipping/Returns PolicyShipping Policy
See "Quick Links" menu in footer
Photocentric Returns Policy (for photocentric products only)
No Goods can be returned without the Photocentric's prior written authorization. You have the right to cancel your order and return your goods up to 14 days after receipt of the order for a refund. If deemed to be defective, consumables like accessories (i.e filters, vats, platforms, screen protectors, etc.) and resins can be returned for replacement or refund within 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must follow the return criteria below:
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it
- All accessories must be returned and in full working order
- Returned in the original packaging
Photocentric may decline your refund or exchange in some situations, these include:
- Products that have been damaged or defaced
- Products with missing labels
- Products that have been lost.
To begin the process for a refund you must notify us of your intention to return goods by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a Goods Return Number (GRN). Before a GRN can be issued we will need to confirm the return criteria mentioned above. Once the return criteria have been confirmed we will issue a GRN, if the return criteria have not been confirmed then a return will be declined. Once a GRN has been provided we need your goods to be returned to us within 14 days otherwise the GRN will no longer be valid. The cost of shipping the goods back to us plus any insurance is paid by you, unless the goods are faulty – you are responsible for the goods until they reach us so we advise you to use a service with insurance and a tracking system. If necessary, we will email you details of how to pack items to avoid damage in shipping. If the goods have a “shock-watch” shipment protection monitor then proof of receipt undamaged and in a sound condition may be needed.
Goods cannot be accepted back without a GRN. A restocking fee may be charged for non-defective items. (*)
Upon receipt of your items they will be processed and inspected by Photocentric. Within 7-10 days Photocentric will endeavor to provide a conclusion as to whether your request for a refund has been approved.
(*) For the return of non-defective items, Paradigm3D charges a minimum 20% restocking fee. Once the items have been inspected by Photocentric and a return has been accepted, this fee will be deducted from your refund. Depending on the condition of the items being returned, additional charges may be levied.
If applicable, refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of the goods back to Photocentric.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
Any request for cancellation or rescheduling must be made in writing (stating the nature and detailed reasons for the request). Cancellation and rescheduling requests cannot be accepted within the 30-day period prior to the scheduled delivery date. Outside of that 30-day period, Photocentric reserves the right to refuse any request for cancellation or rescheduling. Should the request be accepted, Photocentric reserves the right to invoice the Buyer for costs and losses associated with the cancellation or rescheduling up to the Price.
*Free One Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Price MatchPrice Match Policy
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.