Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping [Continental USA Only]. All The Time. On all orders.
The Performance Extruder for Method is built for high-speed printing without compromising part accuracy. The Model 1 Performance Extruder is optimized for printing with model materials such as MakerBot Precision PLA and MakerBot Precision Tough.Specifications
Compatibility: MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
Supported Materials: MakerBot Precision PLA, and MakerBot Precision TOUGH
- Smart sensors for material management and print protection
- Greater torque with a 19:1 Dural-Drive gear ratio
- Lengthened thermal core with less than 60-second heat up time
- Quick-release locking extruder mount for high stability printing and easy swapping
- 1-year expected lifetime based on typical usage*
*Typical usage is estimated at 800 hours of printing for the Model 1 Performance Extruder.
Free 6-month Manufacturer Warranty
Shipping/Returns PolicyShipping Policy
Makerbot products are not eligible for "no-reason" return. Returns/Replacement issued only under 6-month warranty for defect/damage on arrival or through MakerCare.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can this be used on the "METHOD X Carbon Fiber Edition" printer as well? Or just the ordinary METHOD printer?
The Makerbot Model 1 Extruder is compatible only for METHOD printers not the METHOD X Carbon Fiber