Estimated Arrival: Between May 25 and May 29. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping [Continental USA Only]. All The Time. On all orders.
Notice: This product has a delayed delivery time between 3-7 days
Optimized Performance in a Durable System
SCA-1200HT is specifically designed for the removal of soluble support materials on 3D printed parts. The units are compatible with all all solvent-based and water soluble support materials as well as base modeling materials in conjunction with all recommended support removal concentrates – ABS, ASA, PC and Nylon.
The most widely used agitation-based support removal system on the market, the highly rated SCA-1200HT has a well-earned reputation as a truly easy to use support removal solution.
The SCA-1200HT’s versatility and efficient cleaning was designed and built with the knowledge of years of 3D printing and distributor experience of Oryx Additive.
Technical support for the SCA100HT is provided directly by Oryx Additive.
The units are compatible with all all solvent-based and water soluble support materials as well as base modeling materials in conjunction with all recommended support removal concentrates for ABS, ASA, PC and Nylon.
Material Compatibility: SR-30, PVA, Other removal concentrates
Compatible Cleaning Solution: Eco-works Cleaning Agent
**Does NOT work with Iso-Propyl Alcohol
- Removes soluble support from ABS, ASA, PC, and Nylon FDM/FFF parts
- User-selectable temperature presets at 50, 60, 70, and 85°C
- New models include "no-heat" option
- User-controlled timer
- Unique spray nozzle optimizes flow coverage
- Universal power input; 110VAC or 220VAC
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Fits on a tabletop or utility cart26” x 17.5 x 20.5”/ 66 x 44.5 x 52cm
- 10” x 10” x 12” / 25 x 25 x 30cm removable parts basket
- Easily accessed drain on front
- Integral hinged lid
- Stainless steel tub and basket
- Over temperature and water level alarms
- Automatic halt of operation with alarms
- Field replaceable sub-assemblies
- CE, UL, CSA regulatory approvals
*Free 6 Month Warranty
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for shipment (within 2-3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-3 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
In the continental United States we offer Free Shipping on all orders with USPS, UPS, and Fedex.
Free Shipping transit times are between 3-7 business days.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
MakerBot filaments and accessories are eligible for a 30 day return from date of delivery plus 10% restocking fee so long as the product has not been opened or used. Returns/Replacement issued only under warranty for defect/damage on arrival or through MakerCare.
Free 6 Month Warranty
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.: eBay, Overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.