Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 17. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping [Continental USA Only]. All The Time. On all orders.
Notice: This product has a delayed delivery time between 3-7 days
Optimized Performance in a Durable System
SCA-1200HT is specifically designed for the removal of soluble support materials on 3D printed parts. The units are compatible with all all solvent-based and water soluble support materials as well as base modeling materials in conjunction with all recommended support removal concentrates – ABS, ASA, PC and Nylon.
The most widely used agitation-based support removal system on the market, the highly rated SCA-1200HT has a well-earned reputation as a truly easy to use support removal solution.
The SCA-1200HT’s versatility and efficient cleaning was designed and built with the knowledge of years of 3D printing and distributor experience of Oryx Additive.
Technical support for the SCA100HT is provided directly by Oryx Additive.Specification
Material Compatibility: SR-30, PVA, Other removal concentrates
Compatible Cleaning Solution: Eco-works Cleaning Agent
**Does NOT work with Iso-Propyl Alcohol
- Removes soluble support from ABS, ASA, PC, and Nylon FDM/FFF parts
- User-selectable temperature presets at 50, 60, 70, and 85°C
- New models include "no-heat" option
- User-controlled timer
- Unique spray nozzle optimizes flow coverage
- Universal power input; 110VAC or 220VAC
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Fits on a tabletop or utility cart26” x 17.5 x 20.5”/ 66 x 44.5 x 52cm
- 10” x 10” x 12” / 25 x 25 x 30cm removable parts basket
- Easily accessed drain on front
- Integral hinged lid
- Stainless steel tub and basket
- Over temperature and water level alarms
- Automatic halt of operation with alarms
- Field replaceable sub-assemblies
- CE, UL, CSA regulatory approvals
- *Free 6 Month Warranty
Shipping/Returns PolicyShipping Policy
MakerBot filaments and accessories are eligible for a 30 day return from date of delivery plus 10% restocking fee so long as the product has not been opened or used. Returns/Replacement issued only under warranty for defect/damage on arrival or through MakerCare.
*Free 6 Month Warranty
Price MatchPrice Match Policy
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.