Estimated Arrival: Between May 25 and May 29. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping [Continental USA Only]. All The Time. On all orders.
PALETTE 3 PRO: Most Flexible Palette yet with Industry Leading 8 Material Inputs!
Palette 3 Pro expands on Palette 3 by allowing for 8 inputs, up to 10% faster
splicing, Ethernet connectivity and an extended warranty. No more arduous painting of microscopic nooks and crannies of your finished prints. For high-demand printers and workhorse makers. Expand the color combination of your 3D prints with the Palette 3 Pro!
Recommended For: Professionals, Business Owners, Hobbyists
Product Dimensions (cm): 30.9 x 23.5 x 7.4 cm
Product Weight: 3.2 kg
Shipping Package Dimensions (cm): 43.2 x 34.3 x 19 cm
Shipping Package Weight: 6.8 kg
Number of Filament Inputs: 8
Filament Compatibility: 1.75+/-0.003mm PLA, PETG, TPU, ABS, PVA, HIPS
Shore hardness of 95A of higher
Splicing Technology: 3rd Generation Splice Core Pro (P3-SCP)
Splicing Speed: Up to 35% faster than Palette 2
Filament Run-Out Detection: Yes
Built-in Canvas Hub Functionality: Yes
Software Requirements: Windows (7, 8, 10 or higher, 32-bit and 64-bit), macOS (Mountain Lion/10.8 or newer), and Linux (x64, tested on Ubuntu 16.04).
Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
Control Interface: 4" Touch Screen, Canvas (via browser)
Data Interface: Canvas (via WIFI/Ethernet) USB drive
IO Ports: USB-A (2x), USB-B (1x), Ethernet (1x)
Wi-Fi: Yes (2.4GHz, 802.11 b/g/n)
Controllers: ARM Cortex M4 Processor
- Quad-core 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A53 Processor
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 8GB eMMC Flash Memory
● All aluminum Splice Core Pro allows for up to 10% faster splicing and cooling, improving the overall print time
● Multi-material material input allows for more intricate prints and provides automated filament management
● Palette 3 Pro comes with an industry leading, 8 input capabilities, giving users the most flexibility when choosing colors as well
as materials to run their prints
● Automated Filament management allows you to have back up spools in order to run longer & bigger prints without worrying
about running out of filament or replacing an empty spool mid-print
● Redesigned and upgraded limit switches that have been tested to last up to 3 million cycles
● Additional parts to ensure optimal performance and maintenance
● Sleek all-black casing for a neat and professional look
Free Manufacture Warranty: 2 year or 50,000 splices*
Filament Holder (for 8 spools)
USB Drive (8GB)
USB-A to UBS-B Cable
UBS-A to USB-Micro Cable
Outgoing Tubes (2 small,
1 medium, 1 long)
Spare Splice Core Tubes (4x)
Palette 3 and Palette 3 Pro are compatible with many 3D printers, materials and slicer software on the market today. Follow the links
below to find out if Palette 3/3 Pro is compatible with your set up!
●Printer Compatibility with Palette - Mosaic Manufacturing (mosaicmfg.com)
●Slicer Compatibility with Palette - Mosaic Manufacturing (mosaicmfg.com)
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for shipment (within 2-3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-3 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
In the continental United States we offer Free Shipping on all orders with USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Free Shipping transit times are between 3-7 business days.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Mosaic Return Policy [applicable to Mosaic products only]
Most manufacturers require that the product be shipped in its original packaging for any warranty service; this is especially true for 3D printers, which have packaging designed specifically for safe shipping. We strongly advise customers to retain original packaging for the duration of their printer’s warranty period.
General Warranty Information
Palette 2/2S/3: 12 months or 25,000 splices
Palette 2/2S/3 (with extended warranty): 24 months or 50,000 splices
Palette 2/2S/3 Pro: 24 months or 50,000 splices
CANVAS Hub (S): 12 months
Mosaic provides a manufacturer's limited warranty to cover material and workmanship defects in Palette (for the first 12 months or 25,000 splices—whichever comes first) and Palette Pro (for the first 24 months or 50,000 splices—whichever comes first). If you find something wrong with the material or in the workmanship of your Palette within the warranty period, we’ll send you the parts and clear instructions you need to fix your Palette, and we’ll cover the cost of parts and shipping for these issues. If necessary, we may choose to send you a replacement Palette (which may be refurbished). (We'd never send a Palette as a replacement for a Palette Pro.)
Beyond the warranty period
If there is something wrong with your Palette beyond the warranty period, we’ll make reasonable attempts to work with you to fix it. We want you to love printing with Palette as much as we do, and if there are reasonable steps that we can take to help, rest assured that we will endeavor to take these steps.
Please don’t feed Palette a glass of milk. Palette has lactose intolerance.
If you launch your Palette in a catapult, test Palette’s buoyancy in a pool, use Palette to prop up a vehicle during a tire change, or feed Palette spaghetti -- well, you might be able to make some hilarious videos, but as far as warranties go, we won't be honoring them! We won’t honor warranty claims that result from using Palette for activities that are not in line with its intended uses (no matter how funny they may be).
We also don’t cover unapproved modifications to Palette & Palette Pro
We’re inspired to help make 3D printing tech better every day by makers, tinkerers, artists, engineers, and all those who see their craft as more than just work. We know that many of these lifelong learners love taking things apart, modifying them, and putting them back together -- we love to do these things too. However, Palette & Palette Pro are precisely tuned systems; the slightest modifications to their systems can drastically affect performance -- especially the quality of splices. When building Palette v1.0 & Palette+, we documented many of the challenges encountered while manufacturing Palette’s drive systems to pass our robust QC tests: new highly-tunable drive systems, challenges with splices, drive systems & splicing failures, drive quality control. Palette shares similarities with Palette v1.0 and Palette+: its parts are precisely made, assembled, and tested; unapproved modifications may hinder Palette's performance. The point of this is to say: please email us before making any modifications to your Palette, or you may void your Palette’s warranty. We’ll either (1) say yes, go ahead and make that modification, or (2) provide you with reasons why that modification might not be a good idea.
Other stuff to keep in mind
(1) Please keep the receipt (or email confirmation) from your Palette purchase.
(2) The warranty applies to the person or party who buys a Palette directly from Mosaic or from an authorized Palette reseller. This warranty is not transferable.
If you have any questions, please reach us at email@example.com
Now, here’s the actual legal warranty we are providing:
This Limited Warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of Palette or Palette Pro (“Palette” or “Palettes”) products purchased from Mosaic Manufacturing Ltd. (“Mosaic”, “we”, or “us”) or from an authorized Palette reseller or distributor (“Authorized Party”). This Limited Warranty applies only to Palettes sold within the period during which this Limited Warranty is in effect. Mosaic reserves the right to modify this Limited Warranty at any time.
WARRANTY: Mosaic represents and warrants to the first End-User purchaser of Palette that the Palette shall materially conform to Mosaic’s published specifications in Palette’s documentation, subject to the terms and conditions below. This warranty is not transferable.
- FOR A WARRANTY CLAIM TO BE VALID:
- notification must be given to Mosaic before the end of the Warranty Period, as defined below;
- the End-User must make reasonable efforts to communicate information requested by Mosaic for purposes of troubleshooting and discovering possible causes of failure;
iii. it must be substantiated with the original proof of purchase from Mosaic or an Authorized Party, including a receipt bearing the date, price and place of purchase, and the serial number of the Palette(s).
- CLAIM HANDLING:
- during the warranty period, Mosaic or an Authorized Party, at Mosaic's option, will either (1) send parts and clear English instructions needed to fix the non-conforming Palette (or part(s) of Palette) in a commercially reasonable time, or (2) repair or replace the non-conforming Palette, or part(s) of Palette in a commercially reasonable time;
- Mosaic shall bear the costs of repair and/or replacement and associated shipping costs, provided that the return is authorized via an RMA number and that return instructions are followed;
iii. replacement parts or Palette(s) will either be new or refurbished and will be provided on an exchange basis. If defective parts or Palette(s) are not returned, Mosaic may bill for these unreturned parts or Palette(s).
- WARRANTY PERIOD: Whichever comes first:
- Twelve months (or 24 months for Palette with an Extended Warranty, or Palette Pro) from the date a Palette is first delivered to the End-User purchaser after being purchased from us or an authorized Palette reseller, or
- Until a Palette has completed 25,000 splices (or 50,000 splices for a Palette with Extended Warranty, or a Palette Pro).
(You can see the # of splices your Palette has completed by powering on your Palette > Diagnostics > 2nd Screen > "Splices".)
EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design, and workmanship. The warranty does not cover alleged Palette failure, or damages arising from Palette failure, that may have been caused in part or whole by:
- improper handling during shipping;
- normal wear and tear in Palette’s use;
iii. unusual physical or electrical stress;
- parts installed or altered that were not certified or approved by Mosaic;
- improper, incorrect, and/or unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repair;
- abuse or misuse, including but not limited to the failure to use Palette for its intended purposes or in accordance with Mosaic’s instructions on usage and maintenance;
vii. failure due to incorrect assembly, installation, or use not consistent with the instructions (including safety and standards discussed in Palette’s user manual);
viii. accidents, Acts of God, lightning, fire, water, improper ventilation, electrical surges, or causes beyond Mosaic’s control.
MOSAIC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OBJECTS, OR THE APPLICATION OR USE OF OBJECTS, ARISING OR CREATED FROM USE OF PALETTE.
- HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM: Please contact Mosaic by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- any information that can help us diagnose any issues,
- your Palette's serial number, and
- proof of purchase (an order confirmation email, or a picture of your receipt).
You may also be asked to include a picture of your Palette's diagnostics (which can be accessed by turning on your Palette, and navigating to Diagnostics).
- LIMITATIONS/DISCLAIMERS: THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE END-USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST MOSAIC WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW. EXCEPT FOR THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, MOSAIC MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, WITH REGARD TO PALETTE’S PERFORMANCE. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. MOSAIC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COLLATERAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE OR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF MOSAIC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
- STATUTORY LAWS. *
SOME COUNTRIES, STATES, PROVINCES, OR REGIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF REMEDIES OR OF INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR THE APPLICABLE TIME PERIODS, SO THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY;
THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE PROVISIONS OF CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS APPLICABLE IN THE JURISDICTION OF PURCHASE THAT CANNOT BE DEROGATED FROM BY PRIVATE AGREEMENT OR WHICH MAY PROHIBIT THE APPLICATION OF ANY PROVISION OR STIPULATION HEREIN. TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY STIPULATION OR PROVISION IS SO PROHIBITED IT: I) SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS IF IT HAD BEEN OMITTED FROM THIS WARRANTY; (II) WILL NOT AFFECT THE LEGALITY, VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THAT PROVISION IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION; AND (III) THE REMAINING TERMS AND PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.: eBay, Overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Quick, easy, and up front purchase.
Delivery was fast and the product arrived in perfect new condition.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.