Estimated Arrival: Between May 20 and May 24. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping [Continental USA Only]. All The Time. On all orders.
Notice: This product has a delayed delivery time between 14-19 days
Strengthen Parts. Maximize Material Properties.
Professional, reliable and tailored for your printer. The Photocentric Cure M+ optimizes strengthening and drying of models to maximize material properties and complete the process.
Compatible Printers: LC Opus
- External: 15.4 (W) x 17.3 (D) x 17.3 (H)”
- Internal: 13.8 (W) x 10.6 (D) x 10.2 (H)”
- Large chamber volume-Cure M+ takes the full Dental platform eliminating the need to remove printed parts beforehand.
- Time regulated control-Digital timer control, set your time and leave your prints to cure.
- Strong Parts with peak properties-15-20 minutes your printed parts will be dry and strong with material properties at their full potential.
*Free One Year Manufacturer Warranty
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for shipment (within 2-3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-3 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
In the continental United States we offer Free Shipping on all orders with USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Free Shipping transit times are between 3-7 business days.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Photocentric Returns Policy (for photocentric products only)
No Goods can be returned without the Photocentric's prior written authorization. You have the right to cancel your order and return your goods up to 14 days after receipt of the order for a refund. If deemed to be defective, consumables like accessories (i.e filters, vats, platforms, screen protectors, etc.) and resins can be returned for replacement or refund within 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must follow the return criteria below:
- Unused and in the same condition that you received it
- All accessories must be returned and in full working order
- Returned in the original packaging
Photocentric may decline your refund or exchange in some situations, these include:
- Products that have been damaged or defaced
- Products with missing labels
- Products that have been lost.
To begin the process for a refund you must notify us of your intention to return goods by emailing email@example.com and requesting a Goods Return Number (GRN). Before a GRN can be issued we will need to confirm the return criteria mentioned above. Once the return criteria have been confirmed we will issue a GRN, if the return criteria have not been confirmed then a return will be declined. Once a GRN has been provided we need your goods to be returned to us within 14 days otherwise the GRN will no longer be valid. The cost of shipping the goods back to us plus any insurance is paid by you, unless the goods are faulty – you are responsible for the goods until they reach us so we advise you to use a service with insurance and a tracking system. If necessary, we will email you details of how to pack items to avoid damage in shipping. If the goods have a “shock-watch” shipment protection monitor then proof of receipt undamaged and in a sound condition may be needed.
Goods cannot be accepted back without a GRN. A restocking fee may be charged for non-defective items. (*)
Upon receipt of your items they will be processed and inspected by Photocentric. Within 7-10 days Photocentric will endeavor to provide a conclusion as to whether your request for a refund has been approved.
(*) For the return of non-defective items, Paradigm3D charges a minimum 20% restocking fee. Once the items have been inspected by Photocentric and a return has been accepted, this fee will be deducted from your refund. Depending on the condition of the items being returned, additional charges may be levied.
If applicable, refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of the goods back to Photocentric.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
Any request for cancellation or rescheduling must be made in writing (stating the nature and detailed reasons for the request). Cancellation and rescheduling requests cannot be accepted within the 30-day period prior to the scheduled delivery date. Outside of that 30-day period, Photocentric reserves the right to refuse any request for cancellation or rescheduling. Should the request be accepted, Photocentric reserves the right to invoice the Buyer for costs and losses associated with the cancellation or rescheduling up to the Price.
10(a.) Photocentric warrants to the Buyer that for 12 months from the date of delivery the Goods will
(1.) be free from material defects caused by poor workmanship or faulty materials; and
(2.) conform to their published specification in effect at the date of shipment.
Under this warranty, the Seller’s liability shall be limited solely to delivering replacement goods, making good such defective Goods or issuing a credit note (for any monies already paid to the Seller in respect of the Goods) at the Seller’s option provided that:
- the Buyer notifies the Seller in writing within 14 days of discovering such defects;
- the defective Goods or a representative sample are returned to the Seller for inspection at the Buyer’s expense; and
iii. the Seller determines that the Goods affected are non-conforming with the above warranty and were not damaged as a result of misuse, neglect, accident, improper storage, installation, handling or repair or any other reason which is not attributable to the Seller.
- The Buyer shall pay to the Seller the cost (as certified by the Seller) of any examination and investigation of returned Goods where in its reasonable opinion the Seller does not believe that such Goods are defective.
10(b.) The warranty in Condition 10(a) applies only to Goods which have been purchased through authorized sales channels.
Photocentric products are designed and manufactured in the UK to the highest quality standard. However, if something does go wrong with a product, Photocentric will repair or replace such product in accordance with this warranty policy. This warranty (the “Warranty”) applies to all new Photocentric Product (Printers and Post Processing Units) sold by Photocentric or one of our authorized distributors. Proof of purchase is required to validate the warranty
The Warranty Coverage:
- Any failure of a Product, under normal use and service, which results solely from a defect in material or workmanship except for consumables (vat, vat film, resin).
The Warranty does not cover:
- Any parts damaged through misuse; any parts that become worn or damaged through general wear and tear and the software.
This warranty complements any national or regional law obligations of dealers or national distributors.
If the Company accepts responsibility for a warrantable Failure, its sole and exclusive liability shall be to pay for
- Reasonable transportation costs to transport the Product to a suitable repair facility, designated by the Company
- All parts and labor needed to repair the Product (or at the Company’s option replace the defective Product)
- Any reasonable transportation costs to return the repaired or replacement Product to the owner (via sea freight if outside Europe).
The Warranty period for any Product is 15 (fifteen) months from the date of dispatch by the Company or 12 (twelve) months from the date of installation, whichever occurs first (“Warranty Period”).
Any repaired or replaced Product shall benefit from the same Warranty with the warranty period being the remainder of the original unexpired Warranty Period.
To set up and use the product according to the instructions.
How to claim repairs under the Warranty
Should you have any concerns regarding the performance of your product, please use the following procedure:
Contact the Photocentric representative you originally purchased your product from. If you are unable to contact your local Photocentric representative then please contact the support team via our website with the description of the Product, the serial number of the Product, full particulars of the defect, the date of purchase, date of installation, and the reasons why the owner holds the Company responsible for failure.
You should not return the Product to Photocentric unless you are requested to do so.
To validate your warranty, you will need to produce the original sales invoice/proof of purchase or other proof of ownership and date of purchase.
The “Claim” must be made within 28 (twenty-eight) days of the Warrantable Failure occurring.
- Suspension of Warranty
The Warranty shall be suspended automatically if the Product is not stored, installed, operated, and maintained in compliance with the service instructions
- Limitations and Exclusions
The Company’s liability for a Warrantable Failure shall be fully discharged by either repair or replacement of the Products as stated above, and in any event, shall not exceed the unit price of the affected Products. The Company is not responsible for the loss of profits, downtime, property damage, loss of revenue, loss of business, indirect or incidental losses or damage. Also, the Company do not guarantee, represent, or warrant, that use of Photocentric products will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
The Company will not be responsible for any Warrantable Failure which results from:
- abuse, neglect, or accidental damage
- normal wear and tear
- unauthorized repair, servicing, or alterations
- damage caused in transport (unless arranged by the Company)
- improper storage or failure to install, commission, operate or service the Products in accordance with the Company’s published manuals.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee.
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e.: eBay, Overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.